- 1). Wipe the base, arms and adjusting knobs of the StereoZoom 4 with a clean lint-free cloth. Make sure the cloth doesn't touch the eyepiece lenses or the objective lens.
- 2). Blow away dust in hard-to-reach places with an air-blower.
- 3). Remove any accumulated grime in the adjustment knobs and arm swivels with isopropyl alcohol applied with cotton swabs.
- 4). Mix a solution of 1 eyedropper of ammonia per 1/2 cup of water.
- 5). Unscrew the eyepiece lenses counter-clockwise to remove them.
- 6). Dip a piece of lens tissue in the ammonia and water solution and gently apply the tissue to the eyepiece lenses. Do not scrape or drag the tissue over the lenses, but instead lightly brush them with the tissue.
- 7). Rotate the eyepieces clockwise to put them back into place.
- 8). Rotate the objective lens counter-clockwise to remove it.
- 9). Dip a piece of lens tissue in the ammonia and water solution and gently apply the tissue to the objective lens in the same manner as with the eyepiece lenses.
Turn the objective lens clockwise to reattach it.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Data Structures Assignment Help services for students
- How to Find The Right School for Your Child
- Alcatraz Island
- Find it! - Finden Sie es!
- A Proposal For The Calculation Of Wear
- Customer Care Training Courses
- Know Thy Enemy: A Guide to Successful AP English Literature Test Preparation
- Mother's Day Writing Activities for Kindergarten Students
- Colleges Near Westland, Michigan
- How to Teach Grammar to Adults
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us