- 1). Insert the Mac OS X installation DVD into your Mac Mini.
- 2). Restart the Mac Mini and hold down the "C" key on your keyboard during the boot process to load the Mac OS X installation DVD.
- 3). Choose the language you want to use and click on the arrow button to continue.
- 4). Open the "Utilities" menu at the top of the screen and select "Disk Utility."
- 5). Highlight your Mac Mini's internal hard drive, which is usually labeled as "Macintosh HD," from the list on the left side of the window.
- 6). Go to the "Erase" tab and click on the "Erase" button.
- 7). Press "Erase" in the dialog box to confirm your decision to clear the data on your Mac Mini's hard drive.
- 8). Open the menu labeled "Disk Utility" when the erase operation has finished and choose "Quit Disk Utility."
- 9). Click on the "Continue" button to begin the process of reinstalling Mac OS X.
Press "Agree" to accept the license agreement
Highlight the drive labeled "Macintosh HD" and press the "Install" button to reinstall the Mac OS X operating system on your Mac Mini.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Tell a Guy You Like Him - 4 Tips to Say I Love You to Your Man
- Be Responsible For Your Online Dating Security On Afroromance
- How to Give Her the Greatest Orgasm Ever! An Absolute Must Know For Every Man
- How to Get Your Man Back and Keep Him Devoted to You for Good
- Dating - The Psychology Behind Dating Younger Women
- How To Give Your Girl Multiple Orgasms Tonight! Be The Best She Has Ever Had!
- Don"t Let Your Relationship Be a Boring One
- How to Use Herbs to Increase Sexual Satisfaction
- The Need for Netiquette When Connecting With People
- Why Online Dating is For Everyone - Online Dating Tips
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us