- 1). Insert the Mac OS X installation DVD into your Mac Mini.
- 2). Restart the Mac Mini and hold down the "C" key on your keyboard during the boot process to load the Mac OS X installation DVD.
- 3). Choose the language you want to use and click on the arrow button to continue.
- 4). Open the "Utilities" menu at the top of the screen and select "Disk Utility."
- 5). Highlight your Mac Mini's internal hard drive, which is usually labeled as "Macintosh HD," from the list on the left side of the window.
- 6). Go to the "Erase" tab and click on the "Erase" button.
- 7). Press "Erase" in the dialog box to confirm your decision to clear the data on your Mac Mini's hard drive.
- 8). Open the menu labeled "Disk Utility" when the erase operation has finished and choose "Quit Disk Utility."
- 9). Click on the "Continue" button to begin the process of reinstalling Mac OS X.
Press "Agree" to accept the license agreement
Highlight the drive labeled "Macintosh HD" and press the "Install" button to reinstall the Mac OS X operating system on your Mac Mini.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Fix an Xbox 360 2 Red Light Error With These Easy to Follow Steps
- Attracting Audience Attention - How Professional Speakers Keep The Audience Interested
- Brandi Carlile Live at Western Washington University, Continued
- The Best Baby Scrapbooks
- Amazing Copywriting for the Web - 3 Reliable Methods to Explode Your Copywriting for the Web
- Coaching Youth Football (Part 1)-Keys to Success
- Host Online Games With VPS
- How to Make Your Own Poem Poster
- Top 10 Hot Pop Songs January 29, 2013
- Choosing a Fishing Knife for Your Summer Fishing Adventures
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us