- 1). Examine the category 5 outlet to determine the orientation of the socket. Most outlets are installed with the wire connectors on the top.
- 2). Insert the Cat5 cable connector into the hole. Make sure the wire connections on the cable match the connections in the socket.
- 3). Push the cable in until you hear a click. The click is from the locking bar on the bottom of the connector engaging with the notch on the outlet.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us