- 1). Vacuum your carpet to remove excess borax.
- 2). Shampoo the carpet. Use warm water and carpet cleaner according to the carpet shampooer's instructions.
- 3). Let the carpet dry.
- 4). Vacuum again and you should have fresh-cleaned carpet.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Involving Others in Your Wedding Ceremony
- Honoring Your Bridal Party
- Learn About Cheating In A RelationshipHow To Catch Him Cheating
- Multi Faith Wedding Invitations - Top Important Aspects to Focus On
- 3 Ways to Deal With a Friend That Won"t Forgive You
- Supplies and Party Products on Children"s Parties
- Romance - The Most Romantic Gift I Ever Got (You"ll Be Shocked)
- How to Get Back an Ex Boyfriend - My Amazing Tips
- A Complete Step by Step Get Your Ex Back Guide - Completely Free!
- Dating Advice - 4 First Date Ideas to Prove You Think Out of the Box
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us