- 1). Visit the website for the Better Business Bureau that serves your area of Georgia. Local branches are available for Atlanta, Macon (Central Georgia) and Columbus (Southwest Georgia).
Complaints against veterinarians are matters of public record.chevreau nourrit au biberon image by Charly from Fotolia.com
Click on "Check out a Business or Charity."
- 3). Enter the information for the veterinarian you want to find complaints about.
- 4). Call the Georgia Veterinary Board at 478-207-2440.
- 5). Request information on any complaints against the vet in question.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Law & Legal & Attorney" Categories
Stay With Us