- 1). Visit the website for the Better Business Bureau that serves your area of Georgia. Local branches are available for Atlanta, Macon (Central Georgia) and Columbus (Southwest Georgia).
Complaints against veterinarians are matters of public record.chevreau nourrit au biberon image by Charly from Fotolia.com
Click on "Check out a Business or Charity."
- 3). Enter the information for the veterinarian you want to find complaints about.
- 4). Call the Georgia Veterinary Board at 478-207-2440.
- 5). Request information on any complaints against the vet in question.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Make Diet Easy
- Magnetic Acupuncture And Weight Loss
- Bad moods short temper stress anxious get over your mood swings be nice be happy
- When Can I Expect to Lose Weight by Working Out?
- The Stress Cure - Is Stress Zapping Your Memory?
- Great Leaders Don"t Need To Enjoy Training, Just To Benefit From It
- How To Overcome All Blocks To Personal and Spiritual Achievement
- Inside The Head of a Successful Dieter
- The Epidemic Of Adult Obesity
- Getting Past The Average Line, One Way Or Another
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Law & Legal & Attorney" Categories
Stay With Us