- 1). Select a group of photographs for the photo book. Ideas include baby's first year, your wedding day, a vacation, graduation, pets, milestones or a family reunion. Utilize a website that will allow you to create the book from the comfort of your own home. Choose your local photo lab's website and pick up the book when it is ready or use any number of sites online and have your book shipped to you.
- 2). Choose a photo book template, a cover for the book and a style format. This is where you can ask for the thickest paper available. Some sites will have an option for the paper used, but other sites already use a thick, high-quality paper weight. Other options you might be able to choose for the paper are matte or gloss finish.
- 3). Upload photos and add captions. Play around with the pictures and their sequence. You can tell a story by the way you place the pictures.
- 4). Place your order for the book and decide how many copies you need. Photo books make thoughtful gifts for grandparents, friends and family.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us