- 1). Sprinkle baby powder on the grease stain and leave it overnight. In the morning, wipe off the baby powder and launder the canvas in the washing machine on a gentle cycle. Allow the canvas to air dry thoroughly.
- 2). Apply Dawn dish soap to the stain and allow it to sit for at least 15 minutes. Scrub the area with a soft bristle brush and warm water. Set the canvas outside in the sun to dry.
- 3). Pour isopropyl alcohol onto a soft clean cloth and wipe the stain until it is gone.
- 4). Spray the stain with WD-40 and allow it to sit for at least 20 minutes. Scrub the stain with a soft bristle brush dipped in warm soapy water. Allow the stain to air dry.
- 5). Run hair shampoo into the stain and allow it to sit for 20 minutes before rinsing it out with warm water and allowing it to air dry.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- STAINLESS STEEL KITCHEN FABRICATION
- Corn Planting Guide for Georgia
- Quality Quilts - Buyers Guide
- My Aloe Vera Leaves Are Shriveling
- Trendy White Sectional Sofas Can Brighten Your Dwelling
- When Choosing Exterior Paint, Pick The Right Finish
- How to Help a Parent Plan for Long-Term Care
- How to Decorate Your Kitchen
- How Plants Use Glucose for Life
- Knock On Wood, Walk On Hardwood
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us