- 1). Turn off the water supply to the tub. The supply shutoff valves are either inside the wall or under the tub. The tub skirt has an access panel if the valves are under the tub. The wall has an access panel in the adjoining room if your shutoff valves are in the wall.
- 2). Lift the diverter rod on the top of the spout. Turn the diverter rod counterclockwise to disconnect the rod from the diverter stem. Slowly release the diverter rod.
- 3). Locate the small set screw on the back of the spout near the base. Remove the set screw with an Allen wrench.
- 4). Grasp the Roman tub spigot and lift it straight off the tub. The cartridge assembly is now visible for repair or replacement.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Tell a Guy You Like Him - 4 Tips to Say I Love You to Your Man
- Be Responsible For Your Online Dating Security On Afroromance
- How to Give Her the Greatest Orgasm Ever! An Absolute Must Know For Every Man
- How to Get Your Man Back and Keep Him Devoted to You for Good
- Dating - The Psychology Behind Dating Younger Women
- How To Give Your Girl Multiple Orgasms Tonight! Be The Best She Has Ever Had!
- Don"t Let Your Relationship Be a Boring One
- How to Use Herbs to Increase Sexual Satisfaction
- The Need for Netiquette When Connecting With People
- Why Online Dating is For Everyone - Online Dating Tips
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us