- 1). Turn off the water supply to the tub. The supply shutoff valves are either inside the wall or under the tub. The tub skirt has an access panel if the valves are under the tub. The wall has an access panel in the adjoining room if your shutoff valves are in the wall.
- 2). Lift the diverter rod on the top of the spout. Turn the diverter rod counterclockwise to disconnect the rod from the diverter stem. Slowly release the diverter rod.
- 3). Locate the small set screw on the back of the spout near the base. Remove the set screw with an Allen wrench.
- 4). Grasp the Roman tub spigot and lift it straight off the tub. The cartridge assembly is now visible for repair or replacement.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us