- 1). Turn off the water supply to the tub. The supply shutoff valves are either inside the wall or under the tub. The tub skirt has an access panel if the valves are under the tub. The wall has an access panel in the adjoining room if your shutoff valves are in the wall.
- 2). Lift the diverter rod on the top of the spout. Turn the diverter rod counterclockwise to disconnect the rod from the diverter stem. Slowly release the diverter rod.
- 3). Locate the small set screw on the back of the spout near the base. Remove the set screw with an Allen wrench.
- 4). Grasp the Roman tub spigot and lift it straight off the tub. The cartridge assembly is now visible for repair or replacement.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us