- 1). Open your image in Adobe Photoshop. Click "File" on the menu bar. Select "Open" from the list, and locate your image using the navigation window.
- 2). Select your entire image. You can do this in two ways. You can click "Select" on the menu bar and click "All" on the drop down menu. You can also click "CTRL" and "A" simultaneously on your keyboard, or "COMMAND" and "A," if using a Mac.
- 3). Click "Edit" on the menu bar and click "Stroke" on the drop down menu.
- 4). Select a color for your border. Click the "Color" box on your "Stroke" menu. Your "Color Picker" will appear in a new window. Select any color by clicking with your mouse. Click "OK" to confirm.
- 5). Select a size for your border. Click your mouse inside the "Width" box on your "Stroke" menu and enter a number. For a pencil thin border, try inserting a number between five and 10 pixels. For thick borders, try entering a number between 50 and 100. Click "OK" when you finish.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Tell a Guy You Like Him - 4 Tips to Say I Love You to Your Man
- Be Responsible For Your Online Dating Security On Afroromance
- How to Give Her the Greatest Orgasm Ever! An Absolute Must Know For Every Man
- How to Get Your Man Back and Keep Him Devoted to You for Good
- Dating - The Psychology Behind Dating Younger Women
- How To Give Your Girl Multiple Orgasms Tonight! Be The Best She Has Ever Had!
- Don"t Let Your Relationship Be a Boring One
- How to Use Herbs to Increase Sexual Satisfaction
- The Need for Netiquette When Connecting With People
- Why Online Dating is For Everyone - Online Dating Tips
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us