- 1). Open your image in Adobe Photoshop. Click "File" on the menu bar. Select "Open" from the list, and locate your image using the navigation window.
- 2). Select your entire image. You can do this in two ways. You can click "Select" on the menu bar and click "All" on the drop down menu. You can also click "CTRL" and "A" simultaneously on your keyboard, or "COMMAND" and "A," if using a Mac.
- 3). Click "Edit" on the menu bar and click "Stroke" on the drop down menu.
- 4). Select a color for your border. Click the "Color" box on your "Stroke" menu. Your "Color Picker" will appear in a new window. Select any color by clicking with your mouse. Click "OK" to confirm.
- 5). Select a size for your border. Click your mouse inside the "Width" box on your "Stroke" menu and enter a number. For a pencil thin border, try inserting a number between five and 10 pixels. For thick borders, try entering a number between 50 and 100. Click "OK" when you finish.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Daswell Mobile Concrete Mixer With High Efficiency On Sale
- SEO Tools Reviewed - The Basics That You Should Invest In
- Do You Make These Common SEO Mistakes?
- Explaining Straightforward Plans For Chiropractic Care
- Know More Information About Airplane Ads
- imperative that you keep your eye on the important
- Most Excellent Ways to Advertise
- Make Money Online From Your Home
- Easy Email Marketing Techniques To Increase Your Traffic
- Advertising scenarios in different Indian cities
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us