- 1). Wash the cutting board with warm, soapy water to remove any food or grease on the surface. Rinse with warm water.
- 2). Cut a lemon in half and pour salt over the stained area.
- 3). Scrub the salt with the lemon flesh, letting the juice mix with the salt to create a paste. Add more salt if it dilutes too much.
- 4). If the stain does not immediately lift out, let the salt and lemon juice mixture remain on the board for an hour. Rinse and repeat the scrubbing and soaking until the stain is gone.
- 5). Rinse the board and coat it with a layer of mineral oil, rubbing it in with a dry towel.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us