- 1). Sweep the floor with a broom to get rid of all the loose buildup. Collect debris with a dustpan and discard.
- 2). Combine 1 gallon warm water and 1 cup white vinegar in a bucket.
- 3). Dip a mop into the bucket, twist out excess cleaning solution and wipe over the unfinished hardwood. The vinegar naturally sanitizes and is safe for any type of unfinished wood floor surface.
- 4). Wipe with the wood grain of the floor and let it air dry.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Finding Scholarship For Single Moms - Getting $10,000 For Free
- Tropical Storm Fay
- Common Mistakes That Private Tutors Must Avoid
- Look at Italian Learning
- Indigenous Flowers of Hungary
- Teach Your Kids Arithmetic - Fractions, Percents, and Decimals
- Problems Deteriorating Education in Pakistan
- Albaldah Information
- Relevant Information On Flight Training School In Iowa
- How to Estimate Sum & Differences With Fractions
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us