- 1). Sweep the floor with a broom to get rid of all the loose buildup. Collect debris with a dustpan and discard.
- 2). Combine 1 gallon warm water and 1 cup white vinegar in a bucket.
- 3). Dip a mop into the bucket, twist out excess cleaning solution and wipe over the unfinished hardwood. The vinegar naturally sanitizes and is safe for any type of unfinished wood floor surface.
- 4). Wipe with the wood grain of the floor and let it air dry.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Splint a Dog's Broken Leg
- How to Cut Schnauzer Hair
- Training a Puppy is a Positive Experience
- When Should Dogs Start Agility Training?
- Tips to Make Your Next Vet Visit Easier
- Overcoming Male Dog Breeding Problems
- How to Teach Your Chihuahua Pup to Eliminate on Command
- Common Havanese Health Problems - Keeping Your New Havanese Puppy Healthy And Happy
- Interactive Outdoor Toy Ideas for Dogs
- The Alpha Dog
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us