- 1). Sweep the floor with a broom to get rid of all the loose buildup. Collect debris with a dustpan and discard.
- 2). Combine 1 gallon warm water and 1 cup white vinegar in a bucket.
- 3). Dip a mop into the bucket, twist out excess cleaning solution and wipe over the unfinished hardwood. The vinegar naturally sanitizes and is safe for any type of unfinished wood floor surface.
- 4). Wipe with the wood grain of the floor and let it air dry.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Data Structures Assignment Help services for students
- How to Find The Right School for Your Child
- Alcatraz Island
- Find it! - Finden Sie es!
- A Proposal For The Calculation Of Wear
- Customer Care Training Courses
- Know Thy Enemy: A Guide to Successful AP English Literature Test Preparation
- Mother's Day Writing Activities for Kindergarten Students
- Colleges Near Westland, Michigan
- How to Teach Grammar to Adults
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us