- 1). Sweep the floor with a broom to get rid of all the loose buildup. Collect debris with a dustpan and discard.
- 2). Combine 1 gallon warm water and 1 cup white vinegar in a bucket.
- 3). Dip a mop into the bucket, twist out excess cleaning solution and wipe over the unfinished hardwood. The vinegar naturally sanitizes and is safe for any type of unfinished wood floor surface.
- 4). Wipe with the wood grain of the floor and let it air dry.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us