- 1). Mix a neutral liquid cleaner in a bucket according to the manufacturer's directions. The cleaner should not contain acid or alkaline, which can damage the floor, and should have a pH factor between 7.0 and 10.0. Most eco-friendly cleaners fit these guidelines. Ideally, you should use a cleaner designed specifically for terrazzo.
- 2). Prepare another bucket with clean, warm water to use for rinsing.
- 3). Place a soft mop in the bucket of cleaning solution. Mop the terrazzo tile to effectively remove dirt and grime. Allow the solution to sit on the tiles for several minutes after you mop.
- 4). Rinse out the mop in the clean water bucket. Go over the area you just cleaned to remove the dirty solution from the tiles. Be sure to keep the terrazzo tiles wet at all times during the cleaning process. This will prevent the dissolved soil from drying onto the floor.
- 5). Continue this process over the entire surface area of the terrazzo tiled floor. Be sure to change the water in the rinse bucket frequently to avoid applying more dirt to the floor.
- 6). Allow the floor to air dry. Use an electric polishing machine to buff the floor, if you have access to one. This will help to restore the natural sheen of the terrazzo tiles.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Tell a Guy You Like Him - 4 Tips to Say I Love You to Your Man
- Be Responsible For Your Online Dating Security On Afroromance
- How to Give Her the Greatest Orgasm Ever! An Absolute Must Know For Every Man
- How to Get Your Man Back and Keep Him Devoted to You for Good
- Dating - The Psychology Behind Dating Younger Women
- How To Give Your Girl Multiple Orgasms Tonight! Be The Best She Has Ever Had!
- Don"t Let Your Relationship Be a Boring One
- How to Use Herbs to Increase Sexual Satisfaction
- The Need for Netiquette When Connecting With People
- Why Online Dating is For Everyone - Online Dating Tips
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us