- 1). Put the earpiece in pairing mode. The exact method for accomplishing this varies per earpiece, but typically you will need to hold down the Answer/End button. If pairing the Ericsson with a Jabra earpiece, for example, you will need to hold down the "Answer/End" button on the ear piece until the light glows a solid blue.
- 2). Power on the Sony Ericsson and select the "Menu" button.
- 3). Select "Setting" from the main menu.
- 4). Select "Bluetooth." If you don't see a Bluetooth option, select "Connectivity" and then select "Bluetooth."
- 5). Select "Turn on/On" in the Bluetooth menu.
- 6). Press the back arrow key to go back to the main "Bluetooth" menu.
- 7). Select "My Devices." If this option is not available, click "Options" and then select "New Paired Device" from the Bluetooth menu.
- 8). Select "New Device." The Sony Ericsson will search for your Bluetooth-enabled earpiece. All found devices will be listed.
- 9). Select the earpiece from the list. Enter a passkey, if prompted. The passkey is provided by the earpiece manufacturer. Usually it is "0000."
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Fill Windshield Washer Fluid
- How to Repair Brake Pads on a Saturn 2000 SL1
- Instructions on Replacing Alternator Belts
- How to Replace My Brake Pads
- How to Fix Scratches on a 2008 Toyota Corolla
- BMW Auto Repair and Services
- How to Check the Coolant Level on a 2010 700 Grizzly Yamaha ATV
- How to Change the Serpentine Belt on a 2003 B3000 Mazda Truck
- How to Look for Wear or Leaks on Hoses and Clamps in a Ford Mustang
- Engine Specs of a Chevy Cobalt Supercharged
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us