- 1). Put the earpiece in pairing mode. The exact method for accomplishing this varies per earpiece, but typically you will need to hold down the Answer/End button. If pairing the Ericsson with a Jabra earpiece, for example, you will need to hold down the "Answer/End" button on the ear piece until the light glows a solid blue.
- 2). Power on the Sony Ericsson and select the "Menu" button.
- 3). Select "Setting" from the main menu.
- 4). Select "Bluetooth." If you don't see a Bluetooth option, select "Connectivity" and then select "Bluetooth."
- 5). Select "Turn on/On" in the Bluetooth menu.
- 6). Press the back arrow key to go back to the main "Bluetooth" menu.
- 7). Select "My Devices." If this option is not available, click "Options" and then select "New Paired Device" from the Bluetooth menu.
- 8). Select "New Device." The Sony Ericsson will search for your Bluetooth-enabled earpiece. All found devices will be listed.
- 9). Select the earpiece from the list. Enter a passkey, if prompted. The passkey is provided by the earpiece manufacturer. Usually it is "0000."
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Finding Success on the Internet - Are You Providing Helpful Information or Just Selling Products?
- How You Could Change Your Life With Ebay Selling
- Stop Losing Data With Cloud Based Server Backup Facility
- Organic SEO Service Provider: Online Marketing and SEO Strategies
- Myriad Possibilities Of Jobs For Freshers In Mumbai, Pune & Kolkata Driving Employment
- E-Mail List
- Benefit by cutting the confusion for customers
- What"s the Most Effective Age to Retire?
- Enhance the Joy of a Birthday Celebration with Special Gifts
- Job Outlook Generalized For Sonography and Ultrasound Careers
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us