- 1). Put the earpiece in pairing mode. The exact method for accomplishing this varies per earpiece, but typically you will need to hold down the Answer/End button. If pairing the Ericsson with a Jabra earpiece, for example, you will need to hold down the "Answer/End" button on the ear piece until the light glows a solid blue.
- 2). Power on the Sony Ericsson and select the "Menu" button.
- 3). Select "Setting" from the main menu.
- 4). Select "Bluetooth." If you don't see a Bluetooth option, select "Connectivity" and then select "Bluetooth."
- 5). Select "Turn on/On" in the Bluetooth menu.
- 6). Press the back arrow key to go back to the main "Bluetooth" menu.
- 7). Select "My Devices." If this option is not available, click "Options" and then select "New Paired Device" from the Bluetooth menu.
- 8). Select "New Device." The Sony Ericsson will search for your Bluetooth-enabled earpiece. All found devices will be listed.
- 9). Select the earpiece from the list. Enter a passkey, if prompted. The passkey is provided by the earpiece manufacturer. Usually it is "0000."
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us