- 1). Put the earpiece in pairing mode. The exact method for accomplishing this varies per earpiece, but typically you will need to hold down the Answer/End button. If pairing the Ericsson with a Jabra earpiece, for example, you will need to hold down the "Answer/End" button on the ear piece until the light glows a solid blue.
- 2). Power on the Sony Ericsson and select the "Menu" button.
- 3). Select "Setting" from the main menu.
- 4). Select "Bluetooth." If you don't see a Bluetooth option, select "Connectivity" and then select "Bluetooth."
- 5). Select "Turn on/On" in the Bluetooth menu.
- 6). Press the back arrow key to go back to the main "Bluetooth" menu.
- 7). Select "My Devices." If this option is not available, click "Options" and then select "New Paired Device" from the Bluetooth menu.
- 8). Select "New Device." The Sony Ericsson will search for your Bluetooth-enabled earpiece. All found devices will be listed.
- 9). Select the earpiece from the list. Enter a passkey, if prompted. The passkey is provided by the earpiece manufacturer. Usually it is "0000."
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Splint a Dog's Broken Leg
- How to Cut Schnauzer Hair
- Training a Puppy is a Positive Experience
- When Should Dogs Start Agility Training?
- Tips to Make Your Next Vet Visit Easier
- Overcoming Male Dog Breeding Problems
- How to Teach Your Chihuahua Pup to Eliminate on Command
- Common Havanese Health Problems - Keeping Your New Havanese Puppy Healthy And Happy
- Interactive Outdoor Toy Ideas for Dogs
- The Alpha Dog
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us