- 1). Find a location that rents upholstery cleaning equipment. Most grocery stores or large chain stores have an area to rent upholstery and carpet cleaning equipment. This is usually located near the customer service area of the store. The equipment may be labeled as carpet cleaning equipment, but will also work on your upholstered furniture.
- 2). Select the machine you want to rent. Depending on the type of upholstery you need to clean, you may need to get a machine that includes long arm attachments or other special features.
- 3). Rent the upholstery cleaning equipment. You will need to go to the customer service desk. Most stores will require a photo identification, like a drivers license, passport, military I.D. or state-issued I.D. Also, you generally need a credit or debit card to rent a machine in case you do not return it or there is damage to the machine.
- 4). Pay the fee. The fee to rent the machine will vary by area, the length of time you are renting the machine and the type of machine you have chosen. As of 2010, you will be charged between $20 and $30 a day to rent an upholstery cleaning machine.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us