Using Prepaid Phone
- 1). Power off your XV6700 phone and connect it to the charger that accompanied the device. Charge the phone until the battery is fully charged.
- 2). Power on the phone and dial "*22888," followed by pressing "Send" on your phone.
- 3). Follow the prompts, which may instruct you to enter your zipcode followed by your language preference. Once you are done, a message stating that your phone has been successfully activated will play.
- 1). Visit the Verizon Wireless Prepaid website (See Resource).
- 2). Enter you zipcode when prompted, and then select your "area code" from the drop-down menu located at the top of the activation home screen.
- 3). Power off your XV6700 phone and remove the battery from the back of the phone. Locate the ESN or MEID number located on the sticker affixed to the inside of the battery compartment.
- 4). Enter that number into the field labeled "Enter your ESN or MEID" on the activation web page, and then press "Continue."
- 5). Follow the remaining prompts to set up your device. A message stating that the phone has been successfully activated will display on your computer screen.