You have so many symptoms from menopause, gaining weight is almost a sure thing, and it even happens to those who have never had to battle their weight.
There are ways to conquer this struggle and one of those is to lose menopause weight by eating low-cal snacks.
You need to eat breakfast every day to break the fast from the night before and get your metabolism going for the day.
It's important to eat smaller meals, frequently, instead of the traditional 3 square meals a day, eat 4-6 small meals a day.
Snacks are very important as they keep you from becoming so hungry you forget the portion control on your second meal of the day and the rest of the day is shot.
So if you are getting really hungry and you are in between meals, the best thing for you to do is have a snack.
If you don't have that snack, you may likely increase your portions at your next meal, and even by an extra 500 calories or more.
Here are some snacks under 100 calories you may enjoy: * 15 chocolate covered raisins.
* Half of a sliced apple with a tiny spread of organic peanut butter.
* A little bit of biscotti with a cup of green tea.
* A healthy sandwich.
Two slices of lite wheat bread (40 cal.
each), mustard, tomato slices, lettuce and dill pickle chips.
You are omitting the lunch meat and mayonnaise.
* String cheese stick.
* One hard-boiled egg.
* Corn on the cob with spray zero calorie butter.
* About a half of a cup of sorbet.
* 1/3 cup of egg substitute, scrambled with chopped bell peppers and diced tomatoes and 1 slice (30 calorie) low-fat American cheese.
Microwave within two minutes.
* Approximately two cups of cut up watermelon.
* About a cup of blueberries.
Lose menopause weight by eating low-cal snacks and you won't splurge at your next meal.
Don't forget to avoid, eating past 7:00 pm.
If you can cut that time back to 4:00 or so, you will most certainly lose menopause weight much quicker.