- 1). Sweep the outdoor bricks to remove loose debris and trash. This is unnecessary if you are refreshing a brick wall.
- 2). Pour a gallon of clean, warm water into a 2-gallon bucket, then add 8 ounces of ultra-concentrated oxygen bleach and mix for five minutes to ensure that the oxygen bleach granules dissolve.
- 3). Pour the solution into a hand-pump sprayer and spray it onto a 3-by-3-foot section of bricks. Let the solution stand on the bricks for 10 minutes.
- 4). Scrub the dampened section of bricks with a stiff-bristle brush to loosen debris and stains. Scrub all mortar joints between the bricks.
- 5). Rinse the 3-by-3-foot section with a garden hose to rid it of the oxygen bleach solution and debris.
- 6). Clean the remaining bricks in 3-by-3-foot sections, using the same method.
- 7). Let the refreshed bricks air dry.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us