- 1). Sweep the outdoor bricks to remove loose debris and trash. This is unnecessary if you are refreshing a brick wall.
- 2). Pour a gallon of clean, warm water into a 2-gallon bucket, then add 8 ounces of ultra-concentrated oxygen bleach and mix for five minutes to ensure that the oxygen bleach granules dissolve.
- 3). Pour the solution into a hand-pump sprayer and spray it onto a 3-by-3-foot section of bricks. Let the solution stand on the bricks for 10 minutes.
- 4). Scrub the dampened section of bricks with a stiff-bristle brush to loosen debris and stains. Scrub all mortar joints between the bricks.
- 5). Rinse the 3-by-3-foot section with a garden hose to rid it of the oxygen bleach solution and debris.
- 6). Clean the remaining bricks in 3-by-3-foot sections, using the same method.
- 7). Let the refreshed bricks air dry.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Hire the Reliable Builders and Installers to Have Beautiful Home Improvements
- How to Choose the Right Curtains For Your Home
- Room Decor of Different Time Periods
- How to Decorate Mahogany Floors
- Nursery Furniture Ideas
- Types of Wall Covering
- How to Paint Your House & Make Every Room Look Great
- Choosing Window Blinds Sydney
- How to Create a Decorative Mirror with Tile
- Ladybug Wall Decorations
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us