- 1). Play calming classical music with 50 to 80 beats per minute prior to engaging your students in memorization tasks or test taking. This will help to calm and focus your class.
- 2). Challenge students to write lyrics to classical music that deal with concepts that you are studying. Have the students sing or rap their lyrics for the class. The song may even be useful in helping the rest of the class remember certain information.
- 3). Play soft classical music in the background during periods of transition to reduce confusion and behavior problems. Common transitional periods include lining up, entering the classroom and taking out materials.
- 4). Play classical music during creative activities such as writing or artwork. This can help to stimulate creativity.
- 5). Play lively classical music during breaks when your students need to stand up, stretch and use some excess energy.
- 6). Allow students to listen to classical music through headphones during certain individual work times or as a reward.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Make Most of Business Broadband Deals
- How to Build an Energy-Efficient Computer
- Drop Those Pounds With These Great Tips
- How to Raise HP in "Neopets"
- How to Clean Viruses Online
- Where Did the Color Go on My PC Monitor?
- Definition of Drawing Software
- 3 Measures in Order to Creating an Online Multilevel Marketing Business
- How to Subscribe to Incredimail
- HP 1030NR Features
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us