- 1). Draw an arrow with a point and a tail on a piece of cardboard. Cut out the arrow with scissors.
- 2). Attach a dime to the tip of the arrow using tape. You may have to use multiple pieces of tape to securely attach the dime.
- 3). Find the center point of the arrow by loosely holding the top edge of the arrow with your thumb and forefinger. Adjust where you are gripping until the arrow balances parallel to the ground.
- 4). Poke the straight pin through the center point of the cardboard arrow with the sharp tip of the pin pointing down. Push the pin's point through the eraser on the pencil.
- 5). Insert the writing end of the pencil into the modeling clay. Attach the modeling clay to the middle of the paper plate.
- 6). Draw marks for north, south, east and west on the paper plate. Set up the weather vane in your desired location and use a compass to align the markings on the plate with the corresponding directions.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us