- 1). Switch on your iPhone. Tap the "Settings" application in the home screen. Wait for the program to load.
- 2). Select the "Mail, Contacts, Calendars" option in the list that appears. Click the "Add Account" button. Select the "Microsoft Exchange" option from the list.
- 3). Type your Microsoft Exchange email address into the designated field. Enter your username or domain in the "Username" field. Enter your password. Tap "Next." Tap the "On" button, next to the "Mail" option. The iPhone will begin syncing your Microsoft Exchange email into the device's Mail application. Press the circular "Home" button at the bottom of the iPhone.
- 4). Tap the "Settings" application in the home screen and select the "Mail, Contacts, Calendars" option again. Select "Add Accounts" and choose "Google Mail." Input your Gmail address and password. Tap "Next." Type "m.google.com" into the "Server" field. Type your Gmail address into the "Username" field and tap "Next."
- 5). Tap the "On" button, next to the "Mail" option, and then tap "Done." The iPhone will sync your Gmail emails to the "Mail" application.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Tell a Guy You Like Him - 4 Tips to Say I Love You to Your Man
- Be Responsible For Your Online Dating Security On Afroromance
- How to Give Her the Greatest Orgasm Ever! An Absolute Must Know For Every Man
- How to Get Your Man Back and Keep Him Devoted to You for Good
- Dating - The Psychology Behind Dating Younger Women
- How To Give Your Girl Multiple Orgasms Tonight! Be The Best She Has Ever Had!
- Don"t Let Your Relationship Be a Boring One
- How to Use Herbs to Increase Sexual Satisfaction
- The Need for Netiquette When Connecting With People
- Why Online Dating is For Everyone - Online Dating Tips
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us