- 1). Switch on your iPhone. Tap the "Settings" application in the home screen. Wait for the program to load.
- 2). Select the "Mail, Contacts, Calendars" option in the list that appears. Click the "Add Account" button. Select the "Microsoft Exchange" option from the list.
- 3). Type your Microsoft Exchange email address into the designated field. Enter your username or domain in the "Username" field. Enter your password. Tap "Next." Tap the "On" button, next to the "Mail" option. The iPhone will begin syncing your Microsoft Exchange email into the device's Mail application. Press the circular "Home" button at the bottom of the iPhone.
- 4). Tap the "Settings" application in the home screen and select the "Mail, Contacts, Calendars" option again. Select "Add Accounts" and choose "Google Mail." Input your Gmail address and password. Tap "Next." Type "m.google.com" into the "Server" field. Type your Gmail address into the "Username" field and tap "Next."
- 5). Tap the "On" button, next to the "Mail" option, and then tap "Done." The iPhone will sync your Gmail emails to the "Mail" application.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us