- 1). Connect your iPod to your computer using the iPod USB connector cable.
- 2). Open iTunes if the program does not automatically launch.
- 3). Select your iPod under “Devices” in the iTunes menu.
- 4). Select the “Games” tab in the main iTunes window. This is the last tab.
- 5). Check the box to “Sync games."
- 6). Choose to sync “All games” or “Selected games.” If you only wish to sync selected games, choose those from the menu.
- 7). Click the “Apply” button in the bottom right corner of iTunes to set these options and sync the games to your iPod.
- 8). “Eject” your iPod from iTunes.
- 9). Disconnect your iPod from your computer when it says it is ready. Your games should now be loaded on your iPod and ready to play.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Self-Fulfilling Prophecies - How Do They Fit Into Our Lives?
- Manifesting Your Power to Create Your Own Wealth
- What You See Is What You Get!
- The Salve of Tolerance
- 5 Secrets On The Importance Of A Coach
- Are You Failing in the Present?
- How to Make BIG Changes in your Life When you are Stuck!
- Guidelines For Living
- How to Get Your Way and Come Out Unscathed
- Don"t Wait - Celebrate!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us