- 1). Connect your iPod to your computer using the iPod USB connector cable.
- 2). Open iTunes if the program does not automatically launch.
- 3). Select your iPod under “Devices” in the iTunes menu.
- 4). Select the “Games” tab in the main iTunes window. This is the last tab.
- 5). Check the box to “Sync games."
- 6). Choose to sync “All games” or “Selected games.” If you only wish to sync selected games, choose those from the menu.
- 7). Click the “Apply” button in the bottom right corner of iTunes to set these options and sync the games to your iPod.
- 8). “Eject” your iPod from iTunes.
- 9). Disconnect your iPod from your computer when it says it is ready. Your games should now be loaded on your iPod and ready to play.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Effective Natural Health & Beauty Products
- Just Because The Label Says Fat Free Doesn"t Mean It Won"t Make You Fat
- Teenage Stress - What Are the Causes?
- The Best Treatment for Damaged Hair
- Brazilian Food With History - Acaraje of Bahia De Sao Salvador
- A Detailed Jump Rope Workout You Can Use to Get Ripped
- Muay Thai- a Martial Art from Thailand
- Success Through Mind Power Philosophy
- How to Make a Flower Comb
- How to Take Care of Creeping Thyme
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us