- 1). Connect your iPod to your computer using the iPod USB connector cable.
- 2). Open iTunes if the program does not automatically launch.
- 3). Select your iPod under “Devices” in the iTunes menu.
- 4). Select the “Games” tab in the main iTunes window. This is the last tab.
- 5). Check the box to “Sync games."
- 6). Choose to sync “All games” or “Selected games.” If you only wish to sync selected games, choose those from the menu.
- 7). Click the “Apply” button in the bottom right corner of iTunes to set these options and sync the games to your iPod.
- 8). “Eject” your iPod from iTunes.
- 9). Disconnect your iPod from your computer when it says it is ready. Your games should now be loaded on your iPod and ready to play.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Splint a Dog's Broken Leg
- How to Cut Schnauzer Hair
- Training a Puppy is a Positive Experience
- When Should Dogs Start Agility Training?
- Tips to Make Your Next Vet Visit Easier
- Overcoming Male Dog Breeding Problems
- How to Teach Your Chihuahua Pup to Eliminate on Command
- Common Havanese Health Problems - Keeping Your New Havanese Puppy Healthy And Happy
- Interactive Outdoor Toy Ideas for Dogs
- The Alpha Dog
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us