- 1). Connect your iPod to your computer using the iPod USB connector cable.
- 2). Open iTunes if the program does not automatically launch.
- 3). Select your iPod under “Devices” in the iTunes menu.
- 4). Select the “Games” tab in the main iTunes window. This is the last tab.
- 5). Check the box to “Sync games."
- 6). Choose to sync “All games” or “Selected games.” If you only wish to sync selected games, choose those from the menu.
- 7). Click the “Apply” button in the bottom right corner of iTunes to set these options and sync the games to your iPod.
- 8). “Eject” your iPod from iTunes.
- 9). Disconnect your iPod from your computer when it says it is ready. Your games should now be loaded on your iPod and ready to play.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us