- 1). Plug the RJ-45 cable connector into the back of the Ruby COM Port Terminal located on the back of the Ruby VeriFone terminal.
- 2). Plug the other end of the cable into the "COM PORTS" receptacle of the PC.
- 3). Plug one end of the network cable into the Sapphire router, and the other end into the computer's network card.
- 4). Turn on the PC and monitor. Click on the "Start" menu.
- 5). Select "Control Panel" and go to the "Network Connections" window. On Windows 7, the word "Net" must be entered in the search criteria before the "View Network Connections" option appears. Windows Vista and XP users must select "Classic View," click "Network and Sharing Center" and then click "Manage Network Connections."
- 6). Right-click on "Local Area Connection" or "Local Internet Connection," and select "Properties."
- 7). Click "Internet Protocol" (TCP/IP), and click "Properties."
- 8). Select "Use the following IP address" and enter "192.168.31.50" (all typing done without quotation marks) in the "IP Address" field. Enter "255.255.255.0" in the "Subnet Mask" field, and "192.168.31.31" in the "Default Gateway" field.
- 9). Click on "Advanced," remove the check mark next to "Automatic Metric" and enter "2" in the "Internet Metric" field.
Run the Ruby VeriFone system to ensure that installation was successful. If unsuccessful, try entering the IP address again, or contact the manufacturer.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us