- 1). Position two, 17-inch boards on edge, parallel, and 3 inches apart. Set the 12-inch boards perpendicularly between them so they stand on end and are 15 inches apart. Screw through the 17-inch boards and into the 12-inch boards. The corners should be flush. Use eight screws for this task.
- 2). Screw the last two, 17-inch boards to the opposite ends of the 12-inch boards. The 17-inch boards should be parallel with their ends aligned on both sides. This is your mortar rack frame.
- 3). Lay your plywood flat, and set your frame on the plywood so the 12-inch boards are perpendicular to the plywood, with their 3-by-12-inch surfaces flush with the 17-inch edges. The frame should be centered with the 17-inch boards 6 inches away from the corresponding edges of the plywood.
- 4). Hold the frame on the plywood, and tilt it over on its side. Its position shouldn't change. Screw through the plywood and into the rack frame. Use eight screws for this task.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Tell a Guy You Like Him - 4 Tips to Say I Love You to Your Man
- Be Responsible For Your Online Dating Security On Afroromance
- How to Give Her the Greatest Orgasm Ever! An Absolute Must Know For Every Man
- How to Get Your Man Back and Keep Him Devoted to You for Good
- Dating - The Psychology Behind Dating Younger Women
- How To Give Your Girl Multiple Orgasms Tonight! Be The Best She Has Ever Had!
- Don"t Let Your Relationship Be a Boring One
- How to Use Herbs to Increase Sexual Satisfaction
- The Need for Netiquette When Connecting With People
- Why Online Dating is For Everyone - Online Dating Tips
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us