- 1). Download and print the Louisiana Application for a Trade Name form (see the Resources link). This is the form you'll use to register your DBA. Fill the form out carefully. Be sure to include the correct DBA name as well as your business location and type.
- 2). Bring the form to a notary to have it notarized. Locate a notary by visiting the "Locate a Notary" resource link.
- 3). Mail the completed form along with a check or money order for $50 to the Louisiana Secretary of State if you are registering a DBA for a corporation, nonprofit, LLC, LLP or limited partnership. The address is:
PO Box 94125
Baton Rouge, LA 70804-9125
- 4). Mail the completed form along with a check or money order for $50 to the Clerk of Court within your Parish. There are 64 parishes in Louisiana. See the "Clerk of Court" resource link to find the mailing address within your parish.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Business & Finance" Categories
Advertising & Marketing Arts & Crafts Bankruptcy Blogging Biz Business Insurance Business News Careers Corporations Credit Debt Electronic Commerce Economics Entrepreneurship Finance Home Based Business Investing & Financial Markets Loans mortgage Outsourcing Personal Finance Renting & Real Estate Shopping Small Business Social Media Stocks-Mutual-Funds Taxes Wealth Building
Stay With Us