- 1). Sign in to your Blogger account. If you are already logged in to your Google Account, then you will be automatically directed to your Blogger Dashboard when you visit blogger.com.
- 2). Click the "New Post" button under the "Manage Blogs" section.
- 3). Type your blog post in the "Compose" text area.
- 4). Go to the end of the first, second or third paragraph and click the cursor in that area. Click the "Jump Break" icon that resembles a torn piece of paper. It will insert a dotted line across your post.
- 5). Click the "Publish Post" button to publish your content on your blog.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Business & Finance" Categories
Advertising & Marketing Arts & Crafts Bankruptcy Blogging Biz Business Insurance Business News Careers Corporations Credit Debt Electronic Commerce Economics Entrepreneurship Finance Home Based Business Investing & Financial Markets Loans mortgage Outsourcing Personal Finance Renting & Real Estate Shopping Small Business Social Media Stocks-Mutual-Funds Taxes Wealth Building
Stay With Us