- 1). Sign in to your Blogger account. If you are already logged in to your Google Account, then you will be automatically directed to your Blogger Dashboard when you visit blogger.com.
- 2). Click the "New Post" button under the "Manage Blogs" section.
- 3). Type your blog post in the "Compose" text area.
- 4). Go to the end of the first, second or third paragraph and click the cursor in that area. Click the "Jump Break" icon that resembles a torn piece of paper. It will insert a dotted line across your post.
- 5). Click the "Publish Post" button to publish your content on your blog.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Data Structures Assignment Help services for students
- How to Find The Right School for Your Child
- Alcatraz Island
- Find it! - Finden Sie es!
- A Proposal For The Calculation Of Wear
- Customer Care Training Courses
- Know Thy Enemy: A Guide to Successful AP English Literature Test Preparation
- Mother's Day Writing Activities for Kindergarten Students
- Colleges Near Westland, Michigan
- How to Teach Grammar to Adults
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Business & Finance" Categories
Advertising & Marketing Arts & Crafts Bankruptcy Blogging Biz Business Insurance Business News Careers Corporations Credit Debt Electronic Commerce Economics Entrepreneurship Finance Home Based Business Investing & Financial Markets Loans mortgage Outsourcing Personal Finance Renting & Real Estate Shopping Small Business Social Media Stocks-Mutual-Funds Taxes Wealth Building
Stay With Us