- 1). Plug your USB drive into a USB port on your computer.
- 2). Open "My Computer" and browse to where the image files are stored on your hard drive.
- 3). Open another instance of "My Computer" and open the drive holding your USB flash drive. This drive will be located under the "Devices with Removable Storage" section of your "My Computer" window.
- 4). Drag and drop each image into the USB drive window. Windows will copy all the images you select onto the USB drive.
- 5). Click "View" in the USB drive window.
- 6). Hover your mouse over the "Arrange Icons By" option. This will bring out another menu with a list of sorting options.
- 7). Click whichever manner you wish to files to be sorted by ("Name," "Type," etc.). Windows will automatically arrange your images in the manner you have selected.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Splint a Dog's Broken Leg
- How to Cut Schnauzer Hair
- Training a Puppy is a Positive Experience
- When Should Dogs Start Agility Training?
- Tips to Make Your Next Vet Visit Easier
- Overcoming Male Dog Breeding Problems
- How to Teach Your Chihuahua Pup to Eliminate on Command
- Common Havanese Health Problems - Keeping Your New Havanese Puppy Healthy And Happy
- Interactive Outdoor Toy Ideas for Dogs
- The Alpha Dog
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us