- 1). Plug your USB drive into a USB port on your computer.
- 2). Open "My Computer" and browse to where the image files are stored on your hard drive.
- 3). Open another instance of "My Computer" and open the drive holding your USB flash drive. This drive will be located under the "Devices with Removable Storage" section of your "My Computer" window.
- 4). Drag and drop each image into the USB drive window. Windows will copy all the images you select onto the USB drive.
- 5). Click "View" in the USB drive window.
- 6). Hover your mouse over the "Arrange Icons By" option. This will bring out another menu with a list of sorting options.
- 7). Click whichever manner you wish to files to be sorted by ("Name," "Type," etc.). Windows will automatically arrange your images in the manner you have selected.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us