- 1). Remove the lid from the shoebox and set it aside for another craft project. Turn the shoebox on its side.
- 2). Paint the inside walls and ceiling of the shoebox with blue paint to represent the color of the ocean. Paint the bottom of the shoebox with sand-colored paint to represent the bottom of the ocean.
- 3). Glue small shells, pieces of coral and seagrass to the bottom of the diorama. If you don't have a local beach from which to collect these ocean items, you can make a model of them out of clay.
- 4). Create two seahorses. Cut them out of a magazine, print out pictures of them or mold them out of clay. Hang them from the top with string.
- 5). Add little shrimps and some fish larvae to the diorama. Seahorses feast on shrimp and fish larvae. Print out pictures of them or make them out of clay.
- 6). Cover the front of the diorama with a sheet of blue cellophane to give the appearance that the seahorse scene is taking place under the sea.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Hire the Reliable Builders and Installers to Have Beautiful Home Improvements
- How to Choose the Right Curtains For Your Home
- Room Decor of Different Time Periods
- How to Decorate Mahogany Floors
- Nursery Furniture Ideas
- Types of Wall Covering
- How to Paint Your House & Make Every Room Look Great
- Choosing Window Blinds Sydney
- How to Create a Decorative Mirror with Tile
- Ladybug Wall Decorations
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us