- 1). Log in to your Google Docs account.
- 2). Type the name of the document that you want to save as an ebook in the Google Docs search bar, then click the "Search Docs" button. Click on the document that you want to save as an ebook in the list of search results. The document opens.
- 3). Click the "File" tab in the open document window. Select the "Download As" option. Choose either "PDF" or "Text" from the Download As menu. The Google document will be automatically saved to the computer in one of these two ebook formats.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Data Structures Assignment Help services for students
- How to Find The Right School for Your Child
- Alcatraz Island
- Find it! - Finden Sie es!
- A Proposal For The Calculation Of Wear
- Customer Care Training Courses
- Know Thy Enemy: A Guide to Successful AP English Literature Test Preparation
- Mother's Day Writing Activities for Kindergarten Students
- Colleges Near Westland, Michigan
- How to Teach Grammar to Adults
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us