- 1). Log in to your Google Docs account.
- 2). Type the name of the document that you want to save as an ebook in the Google Docs search bar, then click the "Search Docs" button. Click on the document that you want to save as an ebook in the list of search results. The document opens.
- 3). Click the "File" tab in the open document window. Select the "Download As" option. Choose either "PDF" or "Text" from the Download As menu. The Google document will be automatically saved to the computer in one of these two ebook formats.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- 5 Reasons to Start a Network Marketing Business If You Don"t Already Have One
- Surviving The First Year In Network Marketing
- Target Audience: Who Is Your Ideal Client?
- Starting a Recruitment Agency: How To Start Attracting The Best Recruiters
- Nikon D300 VS Nikon D700
- Targeted Search Engine Optimization - 5 Keys to Excell at Search Engine Optimization
- Simple Ways to Use Promotional Items
- Ways Mobile Gadgets Assist Smart Phones
- Cold Calling: Set 100% More Appointments on the Telephone by Adding This ONE Magic Word to Your Open
- Motel Dresses - Make a Style Statement
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us