- 1). Open the "Recording Options" menu, and make sure the set recording time is as long as the program you'd like to record. The time should be in 00:00:00 format, where the first set of "00s" denotes hours, then minutes, then seconds.
- 2). Ensure the TV recorder is set to begin recording at the time the program you'd like to watch is actually scheduled to begin; if it starts early, it will appear to "cut out" early in the middle of the program.
- 3). Check the hard drive, and make sure there's enough free memory space for your shows. Windows Media Center will simply stop recording if it runs out of space.
- 4). Check the restrictions of a show to see if the broadcaster only allows half the show to be recorded.
- 5). Ensure that your TV signal is strong and consistent. If not, Windows Media Center might be losing signal in the middle of a broadcast, causing it to shut down the recording operation.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Tell a Guy You Like Him - 4 Tips to Say I Love You to Your Man
- Be Responsible For Your Online Dating Security On Afroromance
- How to Give Her the Greatest Orgasm Ever! An Absolute Must Know For Every Man
- How to Get Your Man Back and Keep Him Devoted to You for Good
- Dating - The Psychology Behind Dating Younger Women
- How To Give Your Girl Multiple Orgasms Tonight! Be The Best She Has Ever Had!
- Don"t Let Your Relationship Be a Boring One
- How to Use Herbs to Increase Sexual Satisfaction
- The Need for Netiquette When Connecting With People
- Why Online Dating is For Everyone - Online Dating Tips
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us