- 1). Press the "Home" button to go to the home screen of your iPod touch.
- 2). Tap the "Settings" icon on the device's touchscreen display, then tap "Wi-Fi" if the Wi-Fi option is set to "Off. Tap the "Wi-Fi" option to "On." Go to a location that is within range of Wi-Fi service, such as your home or business computer network, or a public place such as a library or cafe.
- 3). Press the "Home" button to return to the home screen of your iPod.
- 4). Tap the "App Store" icon on the home screen to connect with Apple's App Store over the Internet through Wi-Fi.
- 5). Tap "Featured," "Categories" or "Top Ten" to browse for apps, or tap "Search," then type a search term to look for apps.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How To Charm Someone: 5 Simple Tips To Develop Your Charisma
- Where to Find First Date Ideas
- Learning More About Female Sex Drive Enhancers
- Tips That Can Be Used to Make a Man Want You - Finding Your Soul Mate
- Benefits Of Online Dating Sites
- How to Get a Woman in Bed - 4 Steps to Make Her Want to Have Sex
- What"s Dating On The Phone All About?
- 3 Secret Strategies to Attract Women That Gurus Never Tell You
- Learn to Give a Woman the Best Female Orgasm - There Are 3 Types of Orgasm, One Will Blow Her Mind
- Safe Dating - Safety Tips For When You Arrange To Meet And Date People
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us