- 1). Press the "Home" button to go to the home screen of your iPod touch.
- 2). Tap the "Settings" icon on the device's touchscreen display, then tap "Wi-Fi" if the Wi-Fi option is set to "Off. Tap the "Wi-Fi" option to "On." Go to a location that is within range of Wi-Fi service, such as your home or business computer network, or a public place such as a library or cafe.
- 3). Press the "Home" button to return to the home screen of your iPod.
- 4). Tap the "App Store" icon on the home screen to connect with Apple's App Store over the Internet through Wi-Fi.
- 5). Tap "Featured," "Categories" or "Top Ten" to browse for apps, or tap "Search," then type a search term to look for apps.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Tell a Guy You Like Him - 4 Tips to Say I Love You to Your Man
- Be Responsible For Your Online Dating Security On Afroromance
- How to Give Her the Greatest Orgasm Ever! An Absolute Must Know For Every Man
- How to Get Your Man Back and Keep Him Devoted to You for Good
- Dating - The Psychology Behind Dating Younger Women
- How To Give Your Girl Multiple Orgasms Tonight! Be The Best She Has Ever Had!
- Don"t Let Your Relationship Be a Boring One
- How to Use Herbs to Increase Sexual Satisfaction
- The Need for Netiquette When Connecting With People
- Why Online Dating is For Everyone - Online Dating Tips
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us