- 1). Press the "Home" button to go to the home screen of your iPod touch.
- 2). Tap the "Settings" icon on the device's touchscreen display, then tap "Wi-Fi" if the Wi-Fi option is set to "Off. Tap the "Wi-Fi" option to "On." Go to a location that is within range of Wi-Fi service, such as your home or business computer network, or a public place such as a library or cafe.
- 3). Press the "Home" button to return to the home screen of your iPod.
- 4). Tap the "App Store" icon on the home screen to connect with Apple's App Store over the Internet through Wi-Fi.
- 5). Tap "Featured," "Categories" or "Top Ten" to browse for apps, or tap "Search," then type a search term to look for apps.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Non-profit raising event are volunteers
- SEO Services - Door Of Success
- The Way Satellite Internet Delivers a Different System
- How to Create Themes for Outlook 2007
- How to Check an SSL Encryption
- What is a Channel Manager and Should You Get One?
- Get Effective Web Design Services in Milwaukee WI
- Do you know how to work with hidden Wi-Fi networks in Windows?
- Financial Studies Delhi. Unemployed Student Loan Offers A Big Financial Help For Higher Studies
- Is There Any Way to Find Out If Someone Is Checking Your Facebook?
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us