- 1). Press the "Home" button to go to the home screen of your iPod touch.
- 2). Tap the "Settings" icon on the device's touchscreen display, then tap "Wi-Fi" if the Wi-Fi option is set to "Off. Tap the "Wi-Fi" option to "On." Go to a location that is within range of Wi-Fi service, such as your home or business computer network, or a public place such as a library or cafe.
- 3). Press the "Home" button to return to the home screen of your iPod.
- 4). Tap the "App Store" icon on the home screen to connect with Apple's App Store over the Internet through Wi-Fi.
- 5). Tap "Featured," "Categories" or "Top Ten" to browse for apps, or tap "Search," then type a search term to look for apps.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Splint a Dog's Broken Leg
- How to Cut Schnauzer Hair
- Training a Puppy is a Positive Experience
- When Should Dogs Start Agility Training?
- Tips to Make Your Next Vet Visit Easier
- Overcoming Male Dog Breeding Problems
- How to Teach Your Chihuahua Pup to Eliminate on Command
- Common Havanese Health Problems - Keeping Your New Havanese Puppy Healthy And Happy
- Interactive Outdoor Toy Ideas for Dogs
- The Alpha Dog
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us