- 1). Press the "Home" button to go to the home screen of your iPod touch.
- 2). Tap the "Settings" icon on the device's touchscreen display, then tap "Wi-Fi" if the Wi-Fi option is set to "Off. Tap the "Wi-Fi" option to "On." Go to a location that is within range of Wi-Fi service, such as your home or business computer network, or a public place such as a library or cafe.
- 3). Press the "Home" button to return to the home screen of your iPod.
- 4). Tap the "App Store" icon on the home screen to connect with Apple's App Store over the Internet through Wi-Fi.
- 5). Tap "Featured," "Categories" or "Top Ten" to browse for apps, or tap "Search," then type a search term to look for apps.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Daswell Mobile Concrete Mixer With High Efficiency On Sale
- SEO Tools Reviewed - The Basics That You Should Invest In
- Do You Make These Common SEO Mistakes?
- Explaining Straightforward Plans For Chiropractic Care
- Know More Information About Airplane Ads
- imperative that you keep your eye on the important
- Most Excellent Ways to Advertise
- Make Money Online From Your Home
- Easy Email Marketing Techniques To Increase Your Traffic
- Advertising scenarios in different Indian cities
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us