- 1). Launch your Web browser, and navigate to audacity.sourceforge.net/download. Double-click the Audacity download that matches your computer's operating system. Save the file to your desktop, then double-click the download file to download the Audacity program to your computer.
- 2). Double-click the Audacity icon to launch the program, then click "Stereo Out" under the "Mixer" menu as the input source.
- 3). Open the LVP file you want to convert, then click "Record." Audacity will begin recording your LVP file. Click "Stop" when you are ready, then click "Save" and choose the file extension you want to save the LVP file as. Your LVP file will be converted to the format of your choice.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Self-Fulfilling Prophecies - How Do They Fit Into Our Lives?
- Manifesting Your Power to Create Your Own Wealth
- What You See Is What You Get!
- The Salve of Tolerance
- 5 Secrets On The Importance Of A Coach
- Are You Failing in the Present?
- How to Make BIG Changes in your Life When you are Stuck!
- Guidelines For Living
- How to Get Your Way and Come Out Unscathed
- Don"t Wait - Celebrate!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us