- 1). Go under the sink and turn off the two water supply cut-off valves. There is one valve on each of the water supply lines going to the faucet.
- 2). Insert a small flat-head screwdriver between the decorative cap and the faucet handle and pry the cap off the handle.
- 3). Hold the lever end of the handle with one hand and remove the screw that is in the center of the handle with a Phillips-head screwdriver. Lift the handle off the faucet.
- 4). Remove the collar that the handle sits on by turning the collar counterclockwise with your hand.
- 5). Place a pair of channel-lock pliers around the two flat notches on the brass threaded collar securing the cartridge to the faucet. Twist the brass collar counterclockwise with the pliers until you can unthread the collar by hand. Lift the brass collar off the cartridge.
- 6). Grab the top of the sink cartridge with your fingers and wiggle it back and forth to pull the cartridge out of the faucet.
- 7). Insert the new cartridge into the faucet. Thread the brass collar around the cartridge and tighten the brass collar with the channel-lock pliers.
- 8). Thread the faucet collar over the brass collar until the collar is hand-tight. Place the faucet handle over the collar and secure the faucet handle with the retaining screws. Place the decorative cap back over the handle and snap the cap in place with your thumb.
- 9). Go under the sink and turn on the water cut-off valves.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Data Structures Assignment Help services for students
- How to Find The Right School for Your Child
- Alcatraz Island
- Find it! - Finden Sie es!
- A Proposal For The Calculation Of Wear
- Customer Care Training Courses
- Know Thy Enemy: A Guide to Successful AP English Literature Test Preparation
- Mother's Day Writing Activities for Kindergarten Students
- Colleges Near Westland, Michigan
- How to Teach Grammar to Adults
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us