- 1). Visit the Connecticut Department of Labor's Unemployment Insurance Online Claim Center website (ctdol.state.ct.us). Click on "Perform Claim Inquiry."
- 2). Click on "Create An Account" if you do not already have an account. You need to enter your name, address, phone number, date of birth, Social Security number, email address and security questions to create the account.
- 3). Log into the account with your user ID and password.
- 4). Select "Perform Claim Inquiry" from the available options once you are logged in. In the text box that appears, enter in your request to stop your unemployment claims benefits. Click "Send Inquiry" when you are done and it will be sent to the claims center. The processing time for inquiries is two to three business days. Once your request has been received and processed, you will get a response letting you know it has been taken care of.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Business & Finance" Categories
Advertising & Marketing Arts & Crafts Bankruptcy Blogging Biz Business Insurance Business News Careers Corporations Credit Debt Electronic Commerce Economics Entrepreneurship Finance Home Based Business Investing & Financial Markets Loans mortgage Outsourcing Personal Finance Renting & Real Estate Shopping Small Business Social Media Stocks-Mutual-Funds Taxes Wealth Building
Stay With Us