- 1). Clean the concrete surface with industrial solvent and water. Pour 2 tbsp. of solvent and 2 cups of water into the pressure washer. Begin spraying the concrete from one end to the other until fully washed. Rinse with the hose and let dry over night before applying the tape.
- 2). Apply the primer to the concrete surface. Pour the primer into the paint pan, roll off the excess on the rippled edge of the pan, and begin covering the concrete with primer. One coat that is not very thick is good enough--about 1/16 of an inch.
- 3). Allow four or five minutes of drying time.
- 4). Measure the slip-resistant tape. Cut the tape to the correct size and round off the corners. You may need several rolls of tape for the project.
- 5). Place the tape pieces on top of the surface to measure and make sure it will be fully covered.
- 6). Begin applying the tape. Start at one section, peel the paper backing off of the tape, and press it down. Use the rubber paint roller to add pressure. Continue until the entire surface is covered in tape.
- 7). Go over the surface one last time with the rubber roller to help the tape adhesive bond with the concrete primer.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- The Field in Bowling
- The Joy Of The Sound Download From Your Favorite Singer
- How to Create More Depth When Mixing Music
- How to Unlock Liu Bei
- Can I Receive Financial Aid While I'm Married?
- Online Legal and Paralegal Training Schools
- How to Make Money With Herblore on Runescape
- Attention Deficit Disorder and Treatment Techniques
- Best WoW Gold Guide - Two Seasoned Veterans Change the Game
- Birding in the Carolinas
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us