- 1). Clean the concrete surface with industrial solvent and water. Pour 2 tbsp. of solvent and 2 cups of water into the pressure washer. Begin spraying the concrete from one end to the other until fully washed. Rinse with the hose and let dry over night before applying the tape.
- 2). Apply the primer to the concrete surface. Pour the primer into the paint pan, roll off the excess on the rippled edge of the pan, and begin covering the concrete with primer. One coat that is not very thick is good enough--about 1/16 of an inch.
- 3). Allow four or five minutes of drying time.
- 4). Measure the slip-resistant tape. Cut the tape to the correct size and round off the corners. You may need several rolls of tape for the project.
- 5). Place the tape pieces on top of the surface to measure and make sure it will be fully covered.
- 6). Begin applying the tape. Start at one section, peel the paper backing off of the tape, and press it down. Use the rubber paint roller to add pressure. Continue until the entire surface is covered in tape.
- 7). Go over the surface one last time with the rubber roller to help the tape adhesive bond with the concrete primer.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Non-profit raising event are volunteers
- SEO Services - Door Of Success
- The Way Satellite Internet Delivers a Different System
- How to Create Themes for Outlook 2007
- How to Check an SSL Encryption
- What is a Channel Manager and Should You Get One?
- Get Effective Web Design Services in Milwaukee WI
- Do you know how to work with hidden Wi-Fi networks in Windows?
- Financial Studies Delhi. Unemployed Student Loan Offers A Big Financial Help For Higher Studies
- Is There Any Way to Find Out If Someone Is Checking Your Facebook?
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us