- 1). Prepare to remove the vinyl baseboards by setting your heat gun to medium heat and putting on safety glasses and gloves.
- 2). Locate the end of one of the baseboards, and heat that end by holding the heat gun 3 to 4 inches away and moving it back and forth to soften the glue holding the vinyl baseboard to the wall and make it easier to remove.
- 3). Place a putty knife behind the end of the baseboard that you heated, and pull on it gently to detach it from the wall.
- 4). Continue to heat a section and pry it off of the wall until you have removed the entire piece of vinyl baseboard from the wall.
- 5). Heat the leftover glue with the heat gun, and remove it with the putty knife.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Non-profit raising event are volunteers
- SEO Services - Door Of Success
- The Way Satellite Internet Delivers a Different System
- How to Create Themes for Outlook 2007
- How to Check an SSL Encryption
- What is a Channel Manager and Should You Get One?
- Get Effective Web Design Services in Milwaukee WI
- Do you know how to work with hidden Wi-Fi networks in Windows?
- Financial Studies Delhi. Unemployed Student Loan Offers A Big Financial Help For Higher Studies
- Is There Any Way to Find Out If Someone Is Checking Your Facebook?
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us