- 1). Prepare to remove the vinyl baseboards by setting your heat gun to medium heat and putting on safety glasses and gloves.
- 2). Locate the end of one of the baseboards, and heat that end by holding the heat gun 3 to 4 inches away and moving it back and forth to soften the glue holding the vinyl baseboard to the wall and make it easier to remove.
- 3). Place a putty knife behind the end of the baseboard that you heated, and pull on it gently to detach it from the wall.
- 4). Continue to heat a section and pry it off of the wall until you have removed the entire piece of vinyl baseboard from the wall.
- 5). Heat the leftover glue with the heat gun, and remove it with the putty knife.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Self-Fulfilling Prophecies - How Do They Fit Into Our Lives?
- Manifesting Your Power to Create Your Own Wealth
- What You See Is What You Get!
- The Salve of Tolerance
- 5 Secrets On The Importance Of A Coach
- Are You Failing in the Present?
- How to Make BIG Changes in your Life When you are Stuck!
- Guidelines For Living
- How to Get Your Way and Come Out Unscathed
- Don"t Wait - Celebrate!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us