- 1). Prepare to remove the vinyl baseboards by setting your heat gun to medium heat and putting on safety glasses and gloves.
- 2). Locate the end of one of the baseboards, and heat that end by holding the heat gun 3 to 4 inches away and moving it back and forth to soften the glue holding the vinyl baseboard to the wall and make it easier to remove.
- 3). Place a putty knife behind the end of the baseboard that you heated, and pull on it gently to detach it from the wall.
- 4). Continue to heat a section and pry it off of the wall until you have removed the entire piece of vinyl baseboard from the wall.
- 5). Heat the leftover glue with the heat gun, and remove it with the putty knife.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Splint a Dog's Broken Leg
- How to Cut Schnauzer Hair
- Training a Puppy is a Positive Experience
- When Should Dogs Start Agility Training?
- Tips to Make Your Next Vet Visit Easier
- Overcoming Male Dog Breeding Problems
- How to Teach Your Chihuahua Pup to Eliminate on Command
- Common Havanese Health Problems - Keeping Your New Havanese Puppy Healthy And Happy
- Interactive Outdoor Toy Ideas for Dogs
- The Alpha Dog
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us