- 1). Gather basic information. Decide on a date, time and place for your holiday party. Select a theme for your party, such as Winter Wonderland or Naughty or Nice. Search the Internet and magazines for theme ideas. Assemble a list of mailing addresses or email addresses for guests. Think about including a map with the invitation for those not familiar with the location. Remember to include RSVP information.
- 2). Jot down ideas. Create catchy wording that matches your theme. For example, "The weather outside may be frightful, but a holiday party is most delightful" or "Santa's making a list and checking it twice, join us if you've been naughty or nice." Draw a design to use for your holiday invitations. Write down embellishments or graphics that will enhance your theme, such as snowmen, snowflakes or Santa's list. Use your creativity.
- 3). Buy invitation supplies. Finalize the guest list before heading to your local craft store to purchase card stock and embellishments. Take your idea list so you don't forget anything, and avoid buying items you don't need. Consider using specialty paper such as vellum as an overlay. Choose colors that fit the party's theme. Examples of traditional holiday colors include red and green, blue and silver, white and gold, or red and gold.
- 4). Or consider creating invitations on your computer. Use graphics and colorful fonts. Customize each one with the guest's name. Try something like, "Guest name, have you been naughty or nice this year? Join us for a holiday party full of cheer." Print one invitation to check the margins and text alignment. Fix any errors and print the remaining invitations using a high-quality color printer. Email these invitations to guests and save printing costs and postage.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us