Meet and assist by our travel REP upon arrival at Abu Simbel airport / hotels and transfer to board your Lake Cruise MS Eugenie lake Nasser cruise ship . Lunch is served on board before paying a visit to the Temples of Abu Simbel. Return to the cruise for dinner and overnight stay on board the boat.
Day 2: Abu Simbel - Kasr Ibrim
Enjoy a relaxing breakfast aboard the luxury MS Eugenie lake Nasser cruise ship, with free time on board. Lunch meal will be served during sailing to Kasr Ibrim. In arrival, a tour of the Citadel of Kasr Ibrim will be conducted from the ship's sundeck, as entrance to the site is not allowed. Dinner is served and overnight stay on board.
Day 3: Amada - Wadi El Seboua
Early sailing to Amada. Enjoy a guided tour to visit the Temples of Amada and Derr and the Tomb of Penout. Return to the cruise for lunch during sailing to Wadi El Seboua. in arrival, visit the Temple of Dakka and the Temple of Meharakka. Dinner is served and overnight stay on board.
Day 4: Aswan sightseeing
Sail to Aswan and enjoy a cocktail while crossing of the Tropic of Cancer. Lunch is served on board. Upon arrival in Aswan, visit the Kalabsha Temple, Beit El Wali, and the Kiosk of Kertassi. Return to the ship for dinner. Overnight on board.
Day 5: Departure
Disembark the cruise after breakfast.Tour includes
- Meet and assist by our Travel REP upon arrival and departure
- Transfer to your cruise ship by airconditioned vehicle
- Accommodation on board the Lake cruise on full board basis
- All sightseeing tours as per the cruise itinerary
- Admission fees to the sights as per cruise itinerary
- Professional English speaking tour guide
- All service charges and applicable taxes
- Optional Tours aboard the Eugenie lake Nasser cruise ship
- personal expenses Eugenie lake Nasser cruise ship
- Price is per person in double cabin
- Children under 2 Years FREE
- Children from 2-4.99 years FREE
- Children from 5-12 years old get discounts 50%
offered almost available but subject to availability at time of booking
and in case of overbooking we would provide similar ones with same facilities.
1) Online Payment by Credit card visa or Master via our secure payment page on our website
2 ) Bank transfer:
Maestro Online Travel Egypt -bank details:
Account Name: Maestro Online Travel
Account No: 517517
Bank: Arab African International Bank
25% down payment required to secure the booking ( by credit cards )
75% balance in pick up from your hotel in the tour day. ( credit card / or / cash )
Egypt guided tours are highly recommended and our guides are knowledgeable Egyptologist guides who have academic qualifications to make your tour to Egypt extra special
Vehicles are new branded air-conditioned with a professional driver, but drivers in Egypt do not speak English and they cannot act as tour guides for the Egyptian monumental sights