- 1). Pour 2 cups water, 1 cup white vinegar and 1 tbsp. dish detergent into a spray bottle. The vinegar will dissolve the hard water stains while the dish detergent will clean and assist in removing the stain residue.
- 2). Spray the solution onto the stains, or the entire tub of the whole area is covered with hard water stains. Let it sit for 10 seconds.
- 3). Scrub the plastic surface with a nylon scrubber, which will safely cut through and remove the stains without scratching the plastic.
- 4). Flush the tub with fresh water, and dry with a clean towel to eliminate the possibility of new hard water spots.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us