- 1). Pour 2 cups water, 1 cup white vinegar and 1 tbsp. dish detergent into a spray bottle. The vinegar will dissolve the hard water stains while the dish detergent will clean and assist in removing the stain residue.
- 2). Spray the solution onto the stains, or the entire tub of the whole area is covered with hard water stains. Let it sit for 10 seconds.
- 3). Scrub the plastic surface with a nylon scrubber, which will safely cut through and remove the stains without scratching the plastic.
- 4). Flush the tub with fresh water, and dry with a clean towel to eliminate the possibility of new hard water spots.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us