- 1). Pour 2 cups water, 1 cup white vinegar and 1 tbsp. dish detergent into a spray bottle. The vinegar will dissolve the hard water stains while the dish detergent will clean and assist in removing the stain residue.
- 2). Spray the solution onto the stains, or the entire tub of the whole area is covered with hard water stains. Let it sit for 10 seconds.
- 3). Scrub the plastic surface with a nylon scrubber, which will safely cut through and remove the stains without scratching the plastic.
- 4). Flush the tub with fresh water, and dry with a clean towel to eliminate the possibility of new hard water spots.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- My 1998 Toyota Avalon Won't Start Without Pressing the Gas
- How do I Change Oil on a 1996 Saturn Sl?
- Genuine Mercedes Benz Spare Parts for the Best Mercedes Experience
- How to Install Fog Lights on a 1998 Volvo S70
- 2000 Buick Le Sabre Starter Replacement Instructions
- How to Check a Car Battery That is Leaking Current
- How to Replace a Window Regulator
- How to Get Rid of Static in a Car
- How to Replace the Coolant Recovery Tank in a Ford Mustang
- 62 Chevy Body Types
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us