- 1). Pour 2 cups water, 1 cup white vinegar and 1 tbsp. dish detergent into a spray bottle. The vinegar will dissolve the hard water stains while the dish detergent will clean and assist in removing the stain residue.
- 2). Spray the solution onto the stains, or the entire tub of the whole area is covered with hard water stains. Let it sit for 10 seconds.
- 3). Scrub the plastic surface with a nylon scrubber, which will safely cut through and remove the stains without scratching the plastic.
- 4). Flush the tub with fresh water, and dry with a clean towel to eliminate the possibility of new hard water spots.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Armani Lunettes De Soleil Forme DiffÃ©Rente Qui Se Vantent De L"avant-Garde Semble
- The Average Sale Price of Homes
- How to Generate Traffic for Your Internet Marketing Business
- Loans for Unemployed â€“ Meet Your Dream Needs Even in Unfavorable Situation
- Little Company Loans Are Your Way To More Company Prospects
- Planning, Funding, Marketing and Implementing a Business? An Accountant suggests a Strategy
- John Thornhill Saved My Life!
- How to Compare Senior Living Communities
- Online Affiliate Marketing
- Understand The Best Way To Make Facebook Advertising Additional Successful
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us