- 1). Download the iPad/iPhone desktop version of SplashID to your computer. Double-click the installation file.
- 2). Click "Next" to begin installing SplashID on your computer. Click "Finish" to complete the process of installing SplashID.
- 3). Click "Start," then "All Programs," and then click "SplashID" to launch the program on your computer for synchronization with the iPad.
- 4). Tap the SplashID app icon on your iPad.
- 5). Tap the "Sync" button at the lower right side of the SplashID app to open the synchronization screen on the app.
- 6). Tap the "Sync Now" button to sync the iPad with SplashID.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- View North Across Cuddy Valley
- Scholarship as a Type of Financial Aid for Students
- DNA - Life"s Roadmap
- Treasure Hunting: A Great Way To Enhance Children's Logically Thinking Skills
- Pennsylvania Cooking Schools
- GMAT Quantitative Tips
- Get Help From The Vast Teaching Experience Through Her Articles
- How to Get Into a Doctorate Program
- How to Research a Homeschool Project
- How to Easily Learn Algebra
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us