- 1). Download the iPad/iPhone desktop version of SplashID to your computer. Double-click the installation file.
- 2). Click "Next" to begin installing SplashID on your computer. Click "Finish" to complete the process of installing SplashID.
- 3). Click "Start," then "All Programs," and then click "SplashID" to launch the program on your computer for synchronization with the iPad.
- 4). Tap the SplashID app icon on your iPad.
- 5). Tap the "Sync" button at the lower right side of the SplashID app to open the synchronization screen on the app.
- 6). Tap the "Sync Now" button to sync the iPad with SplashID.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Keep Your Boat Safe With The Help Of Jetski Lanyard Key
- Personal Training: Are Your Ab-Exercises Increasing your Waistline?
- Tips on How to Lose Weight Fast
- How Do People Become Successful?
- Perennial Forages For Deer Plots: Clover
- The Cellulite Fight
- How Long Does It Take to Cook Fresh Sweet Corn?
- How to Cook a Pot Roast in a Slow Cooker
- Pilates Standing Exercises
- Ranch Ambition She I Keep Should
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us