- 1). Look on the back of the clear plastic case that holds your installation disc (if you purchased your Microsoft Office 2007 copy from a store either online or locally). Attached to the back of the clear plastic case will be a label. At the top of the label, beneath the words "Product Key", will be your Office 2007 product key. The key is 25 digits long.
- 2). Examine the very bottom of your "Order Download Confirmation Page" (if you've purchased a digital version of Microsoft Office 2007 from Microsoft's online store). This is the final page that you saw after entering your billing and purchase information into the online prompt. It begins with the words "Thank You." At the bottom of the label, beneath the words "Product Key", will be your Office 2007 product key.
- 3). Find the cardboard "Media Wallet" for Microsoft Office 2007 that came packaged inside the box with your computer (if Microsoft Office was already installed on your machine at the time of purchase). Turn this cardboard case over to reveal the certificate of authenticity for your copy of Microsoft Office 2007. At the top of the label, beneath the words "Product Key", will be your Office 2007 product key.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us