- 1). Look on the back of the clear plastic case that holds your installation disc (if you purchased your Microsoft Office 2007 copy from a store either online or locally). Attached to the back of the clear plastic case will be a label. At the top of the label, beneath the words "Product Key", will be your Office 2007 product key. The key is 25 digits long.
- 2). Examine the very bottom of your "Order Download Confirmation Page" (if you've purchased a digital version of Microsoft Office 2007 from Microsoft's online store). This is the final page that you saw after entering your billing and purchase information into the online prompt. It begins with the words "Thank You." At the bottom of the label, beneath the words "Product Key", will be your Office 2007 product key.
- 3). Find the cardboard "Media Wallet" for Microsoft Office 2007 that came packaged inside the box with your computer (if Microsoft Office was already installed on your machine at the time of purchase). Turn this cardboard case over to reveal the certificate of authenticity for your copy of Microsoft Office 2007. At the top of the label, beneath the words "Product Key", will be your Office 2007 product key.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Splint a Dog's Broken Leg
- How to Cut Schnauzer Hair
- Training a Puppy is a Positive Experience
- When Should Dogs Start Agility Training?
- Tips to Make Your Next Vet Visit Easier
- Overcoming Male Dog Breeding Problems
- How to Teach Your Chihuahua Pup to Eliminate on Command
- Common Havanese Health Problems - Keeping Your New Havanese Puppy Healthy And Happy
- Interactive Outdoor Toy Ideas for Dogs
- The Alpha Dog
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us