- 1). Apply a paste made from OxiClean, or a product like it, and water directly to the yellow perspiration stain. Let it sit for a few hours and then launder it in a hot water wash.
- 2). Make a solution of one part liquid dishwashing detergent and four parts water and put it in a spritzing bottle. Spritz the solution directly onto the yellow perspiration stains.
- 3). Brush lightly with a toothbrush to loosen up the stain.
- 4). Wash in very hot water. Let air dry.
- 5). Blot the shirt with cool water and take it to the dry cleaner if it isn't washable.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Self-Fulfilling Prophecies - How Do They Fit Into Our Lives?
- Manifesting Your Power to Create Your Own Wealth
- What You See Is What You Get!
- The Salve of Tolerance
- 5 Secrets On The Importance Of A Coach
- Are You Failing in the Present?
- How to Make BIG Changes in your Life When you are Stuck!
- Guidelines For Living
- How to Get Your Way and Come Out Unscathed
- Don"t Wait - Celebrate!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us