- 1). Insert the microSD card into the SD card adapter.
- 2). Insert the adapter into the SD card port on the front of your computer. If your computer does not have this, insert it into the USB SD card reader and put that into an open USB slot on the computer.
- 3). Click "Open folder to view files." This is your microSD card's folder.
- 4). Open the folder that contains the video.
- 5). Right-click the video and select "Copy." Note the size in gigabytes the movie is. If it is larger than what the card is, the card will not be able to hold it.
- 6). Right-click anywhere withing the microSD card folder and click "Paste." Be patient. Transferring a full movie that is gigabytes large may take a few minutes.
- 7). Remove the microSD card from the adapter and computer once the transfer is complete.
- 8). Insert the microSD card into your phone and the movie will be available immediately in your media player for you to view.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Self-Fulfilling Prophecies - How Do They Fit Into Our Lives?
- Manifesting Your Power to Create Your Own Wealth
- What You See Is What You Get!
- The Salve of Tolerance
- 5 Secrets On The Importance Of A Coach
- Are You Failing in the Present?
- How to Make BIG Changes in your Life When you are Stuck!
- Guidelines For Living
- How to Get Your Way and Come Out Unscathed
- Don"t Wait - Celebrate!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us