Installing 'Counter-Strike' Without Steam
- 1). Turn on your PC and let it boot into the computer's operating system.
- 2). Place the "Counter-Strike" game disk into your CD drive. Wait several seconds for the game launcher to load.
- 3). Click "Install" from the list of options on the game launcher window. A moment or two later, the installation menu will appear on screen.
- 4). Follow the instructions given by the software, including your installation options (hard drive location, what additional software you wish to install, etc.) and allow the software up to five minutes to install.
- 5). Select "Finish" and allow the computer to restart to complete installation.