- 1). Wash the drop cloth in the washing machine. Run through a full cycle using laundry detergent to remove any additives to the fabric.
- 2). Mix the dye with water and salt in a large bowl. Stir until the salt dissolves.
- 3). Reset the washing machine to run through a warm wash, cold rinse cycle after the first cycle finishes and the drop cloth is still wet.
- 4). Watch the machine and repeat the agitate cycle before the rinse cycle occurs.
- 5). Test the canvas once the cycle completes by holding a corner of the canvas under running water. If the water is clear, proceed. If dye runs out, repeat the cold rinse cycle.
- 6). Transfer the drop cloth to the dryer or air dry.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Family & Relationships" Categories
Stay With Us