- 1). Wash the drop cloth in the washing machine. Run through a full cycle using laundry detergent to remove any additives to the fabric.
- 2). Mix the dye with water and salt in a large bowl. Stir until the salt dissolves.
- 3). Reset the washing machine to run through a warm wash, cold rinse cycle after the first cycle finishes and the drop cloth is still wet.
- 4). Watch the machine and repeat the agitate cycle before the rinse cycle occurs.
- 5). Test the canvas once the cycle completes by holding a corner of the canvas under running water. If the water is clear, proceed. If dye runs out, repeat the cold rinse cycle.
- 6). Transfer the drop cloth to the dryer or air dry.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Finding Discounts on Auto Insurance
- How to Benefit From Purchasing Car Insurance Online
- What Are the Academic Requirements for Becoming a Pediatrician?
- Competitive Auto Insurance Rates
- Things to Do Before You Travel Abroad - Contact Your Auto Insurance Company
- How to Cut Costs on If You Already Have Car Insurance
- Having Your Car Protected In Spite Of Terrible Claim History
- Have Cheap Car Insurance
- Car Insurance Keeping You Safe on the Busy Freeways
- Why Is Motor Home Gap Insurance Different?
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Family & Relationships" Categories
Stay With Us