- 1). Wash the drop cloth in the washing machine. Run through a full cycle using laundry detergent to remove any additives to the fabric.
- 2). Mix the dye with water and salt in a large bowl. Stir until the salt dissolves.
- 3). Reset the washing machine to run through a warm wash, cold rinse cycle after the first cycle finishes and the drop cloth is still wet.
- 4). Watch the machine and repeat the agitate cycle before the rinse cycle occurs.
- 5). Test the canvas once the cycle completes by holding a corner of the canvas under running water. If the water is clear, proceed. If dye runs out, repeat the cold rinse cycle.
- 6). Transfer the drop cloth to the dryer or air dry.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Family & Relationships" Categories
Stay With Us