- 1). Wash the drop cloth in the washing machine. Run through a full cycle using laundry detergent to remove any additives to the fabric.
- 2). Mix the dye with water and salt in a large bowl. Stir until the salt dissolves.
- 3). Reset the washing machine to run through a warm wash, cold rinse cycle after the first cycle finishes and the drop cloth is still wet.
- 4). Watch the machine and repeat the agitate cycle before the rinse cycle occurs.
- 5). Test the canvas once the cycle completes by holding a corner of the canvas under running water. If the water is clear, proceed. If dye runs out, repeat the cold rinse cycle.
- 6). Transfer the drop cloth to the dryer or air dry.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Hire the Reliable Builders and Installers to Have Beautiful Home Improvements
- How to Choose the Right Curtains For Your Home
- Room Decor of Different Time Periods
- How to Decorate Mahogany Floors
- Nursery Furniture Ideas
- Types of Wall Covering
- How to Paint Your House & Make Every Room Look Great
- Choosing Window Blinds Sydney
- How to Create a Decorative Mirror with Tile
- Ladybug Wall Decorations
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Family & Relationships" Categories
Stay With Us