- 1). Fill a plastic washbasin half-full with room-temperature water. Crystal may crack in cold or hot water. Add a small amount of mild, natural dish soap.
- 2). Wash all the glasses in the soapy solution--one at a time, to avoid chipping--and set each carefully on the counter.
- 3). Pour out the soapy water and rinse the washbasin.
- 4). Fill the washbasin with room-temperature water and add 1/4 cup of white vinegar. White vinegar's acid content removes film from hard water and harsh soaps from previous washings. Vinegar can't remove film from etching if the crystal surface suffered damage from soft water, dishwasher use or harsh detergents; that damage is permanent.
- 5). Pour the plain water-vinegar mix over each glass.
- 6). Dry and polish each glass with a clean, soft dishtowel to restore the crystal's sparkle.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Self-Fulfilling Prophecies - How Do They Fit Into Our Lives?
- Manifesting Your Power to Create Your Own Wealth
- What You See Is What You Get!
- The Salve of Tolerance
- 5 Secrets On The Importance Of A Coach
- Are You Failing in the Present?
- How to Make BIG Changes in your Life When you are Stuck!
- Guidelines For Living
- How to Get Your Way and Come Out Unscathed
- Don"t Wait - Celebrate!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us