- 1). Fill a plastic washbasin half-full with room-temperature water. Crystal may crack in cold or hot water. Add a small amount of mild, natural dish soap.
- 2). Wash all the glasses in the soapy solution--one at a time, to avoid chipping--and set each carefully on the counter.
- 3). Pour out the soapy water and rinse the washbasin.
- 4). Fill the washbasin with room-temperature water and add 1/4 cup of white vinegar. White vinegar's acid content removes film from hard water and harsh soaps from previous washings. Vinegar can't remove film from etching if the crystal surface suffered damage from soft water, dishwasher use or harsh detergents; that damage is permanent.
- 5). Pour the plain water-vinegar mix over each glass.
- 6). Dry and polish each glass with a clean, soft dishtowel to restore the crystal's sparkle.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us