- 1). Right-click on the desktop and select "Personalize."
- 2). From the left pane, click the "Change desktop icons" link. The Desktop Icon Settings dialog appears.
- 3). Check the box next to the icons that you want to reappear on the desktop. Click "Apply" and "OK" when done. The missing icons will now appear on your computer's desktop.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Splint a Dog's Broken Leg
- How to Cut Schnauzer Hair
- Training a Puppy is a Positive Experience
- When Should Dogs Start Agility Training?
- Tips to Make Your Next Vet Visit Easier
- Overcoming Male Dog Breeding Problems
- How to Teach Your Chihuahua Pup to Eliminate on Command
- Common Havanese Health Problems - Keeping Your New Havanese Puppy Healthy And Happy
- Interactive Outdoor Toy Ideas for Dogs
- The Alpha Dog
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us