- 1). Cut five pieces of 5/8 inch thick CDX plywood so that the first two measure 35 5/8 inches long by 12 inches wide; the next two 23 3/8 inches long by 12 inches wide and the last one 36 inches long by 24 inches wide.
- 2). Create a frame from the first four pieces of wood so that it measures 35 5/8 inches long by 23 3/8 inches wide by 12 inches tall. Hammer the four sides together with 2 inch outdoor nails.
- 3). Rest the frame on top of the 36 inch long by 24 inch wide piece of plywood and hammer them together with more 2 inch outdoor nails.
- 4). Drill 12, 1/2 inch holes with your drill and attached 1/2 inch drill bit in four rows of three holes across the bottom of the worm bin to allow airflow through the bin. Spread moist newspaper on the bottom inside of the bin. Place kitchen scraps and worms on top of the newspaper bedding.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us