- 1). Cut five pieces of 5/8 inch thick CDX plywood so that the first two measure 35 5/8 inches long by 12 inches wide; the next two 23 3/8 inches long by 12 inches wide and the last one 36 inches long by 24 inches wide.
- 2). Create a frame from the first four pieces of wood so that it measures 35 5/8 inches long by 23 3/8 inches wide by 12 inches tall. Hammer the four sides together with 2 inch outdoor nails.
- 3). Rest the frame on top of the 36 inch long by 24 inch wide piece of plywood and hammer them together with more 2 inch outdoor nails.
- 4). Drill 12, 1/2 inch holes with your drill and attached 1/2 inch drill bit in four rows of three holes across the bottom of the worm bin to allow airflow through the bin. Spread moist newspaper on the bottom inside of the bin. Place kitchen scraps and worms on top of the newspaper bedding.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us