- 1). Glue a Styrofoam cone to a heavy, round platter for stability. Use hot glue or strong craft glue.
- 2). Cover the foam with sheet moss, lettuce leaves or kale leaves to hide the foam and make sure the fruit doesn't touch it. Attach the moss or leaves with heavy-duty straight pins or plain toothpicks.
- 3). Cut fruit into bite-sized pieces.
- 4). Spear each piece of fruit with a toothpick. Toothpicks with designs on the end, such as colored plastic or beads, are ideal for this project. The toothpicks must be long enough to leave at least an inch on the other side of the fruit.
- 5). Press the speared fruit onto the tower. Vary the design so each type of fruit isn't grouped together for more aesthetic appeal.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Family & Relationships" Categories
Stay With Us