- 1). Glue a Styrofoam cone to a heavy, round platter for stability. Use hot glue or strong craft glue.
- 2). Cover the foam with sheet moss, lettuce leaves or kale leaves to hide the foam and make sure the fruit doesn't touch it. Attach the moss or leaves with heavy-duty straight pins or plain toothpicks.
- 3). Cut fruit into bite-sized pieces.
- 4). Spear each piece of fruit with a toothpick. Toothpicks with designs on the end, such as colored plastic or beads, are ideal for this project. The toothpicks must be long enough to leave at least an inch on the other side of the fruit.
- 5). Press the speared fruit onto the tower. Vary the design so each type of fruit isn't grouped together for more aesthetic appeal.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Tell a Guy You Like Him - 4 Tips to Say I Love You to Your Man
- Be Responsible For Your Online Dating Security On Afroromance
- How to Give Her the Greatest Orgasm Ever! An Absolute Must Know For Every Man
- How to Get Your Man Back and Keep Him Devoted to You for Good
- Dating - The Psychology Behind Dating Younger Women
- How To Give Your Girl Multiple Orgasms Tonight! Be The Best She Has Ever Had!
- Don"t Let Your Relationship Be a Boring One
- How to Use Herbs to Increase Sexual Satisfaction
- The Need for Netiquette When Connecting With People
- Why Online Dating is For Everyone - Online Dating Tips
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Family & Relationships" Categories
Stay With Us