- 1). Contact iMesh support through email. Compose a new email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Put "Account cancellation" or "Cancel account" in the subject heading. In the body of the email include your name, account number (or user name), and billing address. State in the body of the email that you want to cancel your iMesh subscription.
- 2). Call the iMesh billing department (see the resource section for contact information). Note that this is not a toll free number so you may incur additional charges for making a long distance call.
- 3). Tell the representative that you want to cancel your iMesh account. They may ask for your name, billing address, and account name or number. They may ask you to confirm your cancellation.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Fill Windshield Washer Fluid
- How to Repair Brake Pads on a Saturn 2000 SL1
- Instructions on Replacing Alternator Belts
- How to Replace My Brake Pads
- How to Fix Scratches on a 2008 Toyota Corolla
- BMW Auto Repair and Services
- How to Check the Coolant Level on a 2010 700 Grizzly Yamaha ATV
- How to Change the Serpentine Belt on a 2003 B3000 Mazda Truck
- How to Look for Wear or Leaks on Hoses and Clamps in a Ford Mustang
- Engine Specs of a Chevy Cobalt Supercharged
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us