- 1). Contact iMesh support through email. Compose a new email to email@example.com .
Put "Account cancellation" or "Cancel account" in the subject heading. In the body of the email include your name, account number (or user name), and billing address. State in the body of the email that you want to cancel your iMesh subscription.
- 2). Call the iMesh billing department (see the resource section for contact information). Note that this is not a toll free number so you may incur additional charges for making a long distance call.
- 3). Tell the representative that you want to cancel your iMesh account. They may ask for your name, billing address, and account name or number. They may ask you to confirm your cancellation.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- The Best Sexual Positions For a Woman to Have a G Spot Orgasm
- Why Do Women Flake Out?
- Using Your Seduction Powers - Attract Any Woman With 3 Special Strategies
- How To Choose The Correct Dating Site
- Loneliness and the Adage of Single Hood
- Getting a Girl to Like You - Sure Fire Tips on Getting a Girl to Like You and Want Your Body
- Am I Ready to Date Again? Some Advice You Can Use!
- Romantic Birthday Ideas - How to Make Your Boyfriend Happy on His Special Day
- The Woman Men Adore Review – Does It Work?
- How to Make Her Reach Orgasm Easily and Quickly - 5 Red Hot Sex Tips You Must Know
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us