- 1). Contact iMesh support through email. Compose a new email to email@example.com .
Put "Account cancellation" or "Cancel account" in the subject heading. In the body of the email include your name, account number (or user name), and billing address. State in the body of the email that you want to cancel your iMesh subscription.
- 2). Call the iMesh billing department (see the resource section for contact information). Note that this is not a toll free number so you may incur additional charges for making a long distance call.
- 3). Tell the representative that you want to cancel your iMesh account. They may ask for your name, billing address, and account name or number. They may ask you to confirm your cancellation.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Hire the Reliable Builders and Installers to Have Beautiful Home Improvements
- How to Choose the Right Curtains For Your Home
- Room Decor of Different Time Periods
- How to Decorate Mahogany Floors
- Nursery Furniture Ideas
- Types of Wall Covering
- How to Paint Your House & Make Every Room Look Great
- Choosing Window Blinds Sydney
- How to Create a Decorative Mirror with Tile
- Ladybug Wall Decorations
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us