- 1). Power on the Acer Aspire computer and the wired Internet modem you are connecting it to.
- 2). Plug the Ethernet cable running out of the modem into the "Internet" connection port on the Acer Aspire.
- 3). Double click the Internet browser on the computer. The Internet connection now loads, and the Acer Aspire gains access to the Internet.
- 1). Power on the Acer Aspire laptop and the wireless router you are using the Internet with.
- 2). Right click the wireless icon in the lower right corner of the desktop. Select "Enable" from the pull-down menu to activate the wireless Internet connection.
- 3). Right click the wireless icon once again, then select "Search for available wireless networks." A list of all the wireless Internet connections now loads onto the screen.
- 4). Select the wireless Internet connection you want, then choose the Internet network you want, type in any password required and click "Connect" to gain access to the Internet.